A Breakthrough Accounts Receivables
Offering Receivable Factoring Programs Tailored
to Make You More Money
We Can Offer You What Others Can't
Unlike other accounts receivables factoring companies, our program includes the following features at no additional charge:
• 24 hour funding on approved r eceivables
• Highest advance rates in the industry
• Credit analysis on new and existing customers
• Continuous collection management and follow
up on factored invoices
• Invoice and statement mailing (postage included)
• Account status inquiries anytime; 24/7 online account access.
• We allow you to electronically submit Invoices
• Free credit checking on new customers at no additional cost
• Personalized Service - you have one dedicated person
and his or her assistant who handle your account.
You don't have to start over each time you call
with a new person
• We are seasoned professionals with an average of 11 years industry experience per account executive
(Well above the factoring industry norm)
Our flexibility allows you to maintain control:
• You select accounts you prefer to factor on a r
receivable by receivable basis.
• You control total receivable factoring costs by
only factoring on an "as needed" basis.
Up to 97% Accounts Receivables Factoring Advance Rates:
Advance rates are based on overall risk associated with a particular industry as well as experience and track record.
We hold reserve accounts to accommodate industries
which typically experience dilution and that we would otherwise not be able to service. Advance rates range from 80% to 97% of the gross invoice amount.
Accounts Receivables Factoring Fee Structures:
Fees are determined based on your industry, the credit worthiness of your customers, how quickly your
invoices turn, and monthly factoring volume.
GET YOUR CASH TODAY
Call our factoring specialists at
INVOICE FACTORING BENEFITS
IS INVOICE FACTORING FOR YOU
WHY INVOICE FACTORING IS NECESSARY
HOW INVOICE FACTORING WORKS
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS CHOOSE US
INVOICE FACTORING HISTORY
SWITCHING INVOICE FACTORING COMPANIES?
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO
KNOW ABOUT INVOICE FACTORING